Sponsored Programs Administration’s mission is to consistently provide exceptional support to NIU faculty, students, and staff in securing and managing sponsored funding for research, instruction, service, and artistry activities.
We strive to provide comprehensive services and support from funding development to project closeout.
We are committed to facilitating external funding endeavors while maintaining compliance for sponsored programs at NIU.
Join our campus email group by emailing
- NEH Summer Stipends
- SPA Clarifies NIH Biosketch Rules
- Grant Proposal Library Now Available
- FY16 Annual Report (Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer 9 or below, this link will not load.)
- National Institutes of Health AREA Program Director Presentation
- New Policies Relevant to Sponsored Funding
- NSF PIRE Internal Proposal Requirements (8/9/2016)
Sponsor Updates & Info
- NSF Automated Proposal Compliance Checks in Fastlane
- New! NIH How to use the New Assignment Request Form (Podcast)
- Getting Funded: An AHRQ Grants Overview (video)
- FAQs about the NSF CAREER Program